Medical device assembly and contract manufacturing play a critical role in the safety and usability of the end product. MDI is ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified, offering the highest quality of medical device contract manufacturing services for medical market customers.
MDI's production services facility is over 49,000 SF, with options to add additional space to support growth. The space is ideal for FDA Class I and Class II medical devices and for companies looking to outsource medical device sub-assembly, kitting, assembly, packaging, testing and rework services.
MDI offers medical customers:
- Customized services & flexibility
- Ability to accommodate projects ranging in size & scope
- Fast turnaround & on-time high quality project delivery
- Fully staffed & dedicated workforce
- Complete partnership from start to finish
MDI capabilities include:
- OEM Services
- Disposable Healthcare Packaging
- Finishing & Assembly
- Hand & Sub-Assembly
- Packaging & Labeling
- Private Label Products
- Controlled Environment Manufacturing
Download Medical Assembly Information
Request a Quote or call to schedule a tour 651-999-8410
MDI has the space, resources, certifications, and expertise to augment your workforce.
We offer quality, cost-competitive, in-house production services and plastic product manufacturing services that provide meaningful jobs to people with disabilities. Learn more.