Corrugated plastic panels last longer, preventing frequent cardboard replacement. Durable fluted polyethylene plastic sheets have multiple applications, including packaging inserts, yard signage, product padding, construction site protection and more.
MDI corrugated plastic sheets are fabricated in both double-faced and single-faced plastic.
Features and Applications
- Impact, water, and chemical resistant
- Durable in cold and humid environments
- Lightweight for easier handling
- Washable, fiber, and dust free
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Distribution and shipping
- Manufacturing and production
- Double-Faced Corrugated Plastic Sheets
Our double-faced corrugated plastic sheets have two layers of plastic co-extruded with a corrugated plastic center core. They provide surface protection for floors, walls, countertops, and carpet in construction sites; transportation dunnage-partitions, dividers and inserts for parts partitioning; easy to handle and convert.Sheet Specification:Length up to 96" x Width up to 53.5" in Weight: 160, 250, 300lbs
- Single-Faced Corrugated Plastic Sheets
Moisture resistant and easy to maintain, our single-faced corrugated plastic sheets are long-lasting with coil, wire and cable protection.. Our single-faced corrugated plastic sheets are constructed of polyethylene, consisting of one outer layer, co-extruded with a corrugated layer.Sheet Specification:Length up to 96" x Width up to 53.5" in Weight: 110, 125, 150, or 250lbs