Opportunities. With Purpose.
Our primary businesses are integrated plastic packaging manufacturing and assembly, services and recycling, and environmental services. We are a social enterprise which means we operate like a for-profit business, but we are always accountable to our mission. It's not about growing revenue; it's about developing people and growing job opportunities.
Our four locations in Minnesota - Minneapolis, Cohasset, Grand Rapids and Hibbing - are employee friendly and inclusive. In our employee survey, 99% of employees shared their views on working at MDI - 97% of employees stated they like to work at MDI and 93% would recommend MDI as a place to work.
In support of being a great place to work, MDI offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees which include:
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts
* Life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 403(b) retirement savings plan