Corrugated Plastic Rolls
MDI corrugated plastic rolls are fabricated in double-faced rolls and single-faced rolls. Lightweight, yet durable, plastic rolls are used in multiple applications, including dunnage protection, tree protection, and insulation. Plastic corrugated rolls last longer, preventing frequent cardboard replacement. Rolls can be cut to size on-site to meet your specific business needs.
- Impact, water, and chemical resistant
- Durable in cold and humid environments
- Allows for natural heat transfer
- Fiber and dust free
- Lightweight for lower transportation costs and easier handling
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
Available in standard colors: red, yellow, green, blue, black, white, grey, and natural, as well as custom plastic colors, with option to add custom logos and/or graphics.
Request a Quote 651-999-8410
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 Certified
Customer Centered | Quality Focused
Manufactured in the USA
Don't see what you are looking for?
We can customize products for you