MDI would like to provide a warm and heavy, parka to MDI employees this cold winter season. Many of our employees do not have proper outerwear to brave a Minnesota winter. Your gift, of any size, will go directly to the purchase of Elevate brand hooded winter coats that are waterproof and breathable and can protect one's body to 5 degrees below zero. Your donation will help provide coats, and for some MDI employees, this may be this warmest coat they've ever owned.
Be the first to donate towards one of our goals:
- $100 buys a new winter parka for an employee
- $10 a month provides four hours of job coaching to one employee
- $25 a month supplies nine hours of emotional support to one employee
- $50 a month provides two hours of skills training for six employees
- $100.00 a month provides two hours of interpretation
A generous family in our community is graciously supporting us during Give to the Max with a match up to $10,000! Now that is something to share with your friends and families! Just think, that means the impact of your donation will be doubled when you are part of the first $10,000!
Can you make a donation today to help people with disabilities stay warm this winter?
To avoid a 6% processing fee deducted from your donation, you may donate 100% at http://bit.ly/MDI_GTTM
Thank you from everyone at MDI!