Used in multiple applications, including dunnage protection, tree protection, and insulation. Lightweight, yet durable, plastic rolls are used in multiple applications, including dunnage protection, tree protection, and insulation.
MDI plastic rolls are made of polyethylene and can be double-faced or single-faced.
Less Waste: Big Savings
As with all our plastic container solutions, our corrugated rolls are in it for the long run, preventing frequent cardboard replacement. They are also lightweight, which may reduce transportation costs and make handling easier.
Weather and Chemical Resistant
Durable in both cold and humid environments, our corrugated plastic rolls allow for a natural heat transfer and protect your products from impact, leaks and moisture.
MDI plastic rolls are 100% recyclable and reusable, which means you save more and waste less when you choose our products.
Features and Applications
- Impact, water and chemical resistant
- Durable in cold and humid environments
- Allows for natural heat transfer
- Fiber and dust free
- Lightweight for lower transportation costs and easier handling
- Reusable and 100% recyclable
- Distribution and shipping
- Manufacturing and production
- Transportation dunnage
- Partitions, dividers, and inserts for parts partitioning; coil, wire, and cable protection
Our double-and singled-faced plastic rolls are ideal for surface protection for floors, walls, countertops and carpet in construction sites; transportation dunnage, partitions, dividers and inserts for parts partitioning; and coil, wire and cable protection.
- Double-Faced Corrugated Plastic Rolls
Rugged and durable yet lightweight, our double-faced corrugated plastic rolls are highly versatile and easy to handle, fabricate and convert.Roll Specification:Length 250' or 500' x Width up to 53.5" in Weight: 110, 125, 150, 250lbs
- Single-Faced Corrugated Plastic Rolls
Featuring two-layers of polyethylene, our single-faced plastic rolls are water resistant and offer durability under extreme temperatures.Roll Specification:Length 250' or 400' x Width up to 53.5" in Weight: 160lbs