- MDI corrugated plastic waterjet bricks are manufactured from corrosion-free polyethylene.
- Heavy-duty screws or nails bind the planks together for longer brick life.
- The inner waved flutes draw water and abrasives away from the cutting surface, preventing splashback and film deposited on parts.
- Bricks are used for abrasive or straight waterjet cutting; cutting metal, stone, plastic, food and composites.
- Bricks are 100% recyclable.
- Standard Waterjet Brick colors: black and natural
- Standard length: 48"
- Quieter Operation
- Provides higher quality of parts in manufacturing processes
MDI waterjet cutting bricks are specifically designed to support parts during the process of waterjet cutting. The bricks have a laminated fluted pattern that minimizes splashback from the jet while draining water and debris away quickly and effectively. They provide other versatile applications and can be used to prevent small parts from falling into a catch tank.